Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Raider Nation Getting Served - And Not In A Good Way, Pt. 4

According to Boomer Esiason, Jamarcus has been fined heavily for being heavy and not showing up to meetings.

See what I'm trying to say?  But they cut Jeff Garcia.  I don't care if Garcia asked for his release.  He would not be released if Jamarcus was cutting up like that.  I'd be more inclined to cut Jamarcus' not willing to work fat ass.

The Raiders just aren't very exciting right now. 

Bench his fat lazy ass right now.  Let him see what's happening in the game from the fucking bench.  If that ain't motivation enough, then he ain't your quarterback.  But the team deserves better than this.

I don't get this.  Not at all.  I want to reject my Sunday Ticket package. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you aren't sticking up for Jamarcus, even though he's Black.
    James

    ReplyDelete