Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Apologies

We love the thought of controlling our Universe.  It just doesn't work out like that.  A phone call can change your world.

I really was very excited about this week's radio show.  But I had to kill it.  It was that phone call.  We won't disclose the call and we should respect privacy.  Part of it had to do with my sloppiness in not keeping up with notes.   For that, I apologize from the bottom of my heart because we don't usually get that loose with information.

But some other stuff surfaced and we didn't have the energy to go off the top of our head.  Again, sorry because if you know me that off the top of the head stuff is my thing.

We will be back soon - maybe as soon as later tonight.  But the energy wasn't there for the show.  Sorry.

DeAng will be back in a BIG m-fing way.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment