Monday, November 23, 2009

Some Rare Excitement

The past month has been difficult emotionally for me.  We will elaborate in a hard hitting piece soon.  You know we will deliver.  But it's been difficult for me to write, really, for the past year.  I promise you will receive more DeAng, and not the subtle DeAng either.

My boys pulled one out today.  Watched the game on the Sunday Ticket with my son.  Got him some Martinelli Apple-Grape for his Raider glass with some Cheez-Its and Oreos.  My favorite moments are watching a Raider game with him with his drinks and snacks.  Damn the outcome - it's the Moment.  Only two seasons left before he's gone and those moments will be gone.  Crying on the inside.

What can I say?  The Bengals, like the Eagles, were sloppy and underestimated the Silver and Black.  Defense has always been good.  Just need those high draft picks to step up.

I really cannot express the love and joy I experience with my son during these moments.  Thanks Barron!  For being you.  I 'll keep trying to be a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment