Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks, Pt. 8

So my wife's mad at me.  Too many beverages but those are the breaks.   I'm thankful for her and all that she has contributed to me and my life.  She is a beautiful person and spirit.  I don't know where I would  be without her.

Cooking my ass off.  You should be here.

I really love my cats from HU.  Those cats are life-lines

Speaking of life-lines, my son is one.  Football is my shit.  He's killing my fingers playing catch.

Chef D, thanks for the lifeline.  Love you, bruh!

Tracy Rice - what can I say?  You took over Todd's spot.  I need you and your love.  Thank you!

Jay Barry.  That was REAL bitchtified!  One day you will learn.

Scott Evans, thanks for being a brotha!  You have my loyalty.

Long-lost loves.  It was real in my mind and there is love between us.  I just don't want an ass-whupping from Angel.  She's very strong!

Like Duke Ellington said, "Music is my mistress."  Words, too.

Kathleen, I hope you have a better 2010 and beyond.  Thanks for your Spirit.  I hate what has occurred in your Life.  But you have helped a brotha out.  BIG TIME!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment