Monday, November 23, 2009

Giving Thanks

To my main man, Eric Easter, a cat with whom I share birthday but who represents what an editor is supposed to represent  - a person who suggests what works.  Thanks E-Money!

To my JPC refugees:  My main man, Brian Gilmore, with whom I wish I could spend a weekly lunch.  Vee Fusiller, a cat who has taken it to the next level.  Would love to go through his album collection.  Monroe Anderson.  For his emails that suggested I might be on his level - humbled.  Del Walters for making me realize there's always harder than you,  Loved the brief encounter during the Conventiion last year.  Terry Glover, my sista!  Love you and how you and E made me work for it!  Not enough credit for you two!

Now before we start crying, that's enougn

No comments:

Post a Comment